Thursday, October 20, 2005

yes! it is a cold day.

okay....you have made your points and i have made mine. Yes! i do blame myself for getting into this shitty situation but i did it with my eyes wide open. Guess the word "LOVE" is the main issue.....and only those who have loved others before, then can understand what i am saying, writting and what i have just gone thru.
For the rest....who never have been in this situation can hardly know what it was like. Frankly sex is over-rated as far as "LOVE" is concern. And becoz of that, one always hope for a new beginning even after a thunder storm or heavy snow fall. Old things can be replace or reborn as new things.
Yeah....I am going thru this period now, i have gone from anger, denial, acceptence and now a new start. With these clarifiations, i do feel at ease and at the same time, stupid and regret with
what i was thinking all along these 3 weeks. And the needless anger and heavy-hearted feeling I bring to bear on myself when I can easily come out to talk about the issue earlier rather then yesterday. Guess....when "LOVE" is involved and when you are can't bear to lose a loved one, you just suppress any bad or negative feeling inside till it blows up in your face one day. This is what happen here.
I really felt so "bad"....i just don't quite able to put into words for this "tough" period. Yes...now you are angry but if you are understanding enough then you can let this "go", I too promised to be up front with you from now on....no more hinting or guessing, just come out to talk about any issue that may be of concern to you or me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.