Friday, February 01, 2008

1st Feb

New month....and already the back-stabbing getting worst. Now even my own girls are getting into the acts. For them...they really thought that I have good relationship with my boss so they anyhow "quote" me. The truth....is far from the actual. I do my job....with or without my boss's present, becoz I never need to suck up to anyone if I always stay positive and do my best. That is my style....and also by doing that I just do my work and not to worry about politic...but guess that it is not true. In most workplace....there is always someone to cause trouble for others, to back-stab and to anyhow gossips.

Now....I am the scrapgoat. So....what to do but to curse these mother-fuckers!!! Curse them until their fucking mouths get "rotten".

The hatred in my heart is getting worst.... felt that whatever I believed in is turning against me. Nothing is going right....work, play and lovelife. Nothing is smooth....all my belief is wrong.
Thought that if I don't trouble people...people will do the same and won't trouble me, but this is not true...people will look for other people to cause trouble. Not that I am a sweet person....still
people still dare to "sabo" me behind my back.

Lately...again, ran into a brick-wall for my insurance biz. Kena "banned" from selling A & H products when I have quite of few cases to submit. This really set me "back to the stone age" and my boss is asking me why no case. What cases???? when I suddenly was told that I cannot sell these A & H products anymore for 1 year just becoz I have not enough training hours....what training hours??? when there is no training.....AIA really know how to knock me off my feet. That is why I felt so "bitter" lately.....at every turn there are "road-blocks", move forward 1 step then gotto move back 2 to 3 steps. Yes! was told to pray to "TIGER" god....maybe that is the answer to my problems.

5 comments:

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

look like you too is loving a lost cause...but becoz I am at the end of the line, my impact is greater
as there is a total lack of respone.

Oh....for you, I saw you are still keeping an up-date with things. yes....son really look alike his father.

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

oh...correction, maybe not lost cause anymore...after a few month of marriage or maybe wife is pregnant you are back in demand?

Good luck to you then!!

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

love is like a cycle-thing, merry-go-round again and again till one really drop out "dead"

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

CB...didn't bet on 2701 which I did on the previous SAt and Sun. Esp Sun....bet more than 9 big and 5 small pte and didn't open. But on Wed when I thought it was a Big sweep draw....came in 2nd prize. FUCKED...didn't touch even a single cent. This added to my shitty mood.

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

at least...now I know who the dad.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.