Thursday, February 28, 2008

4D and Toto

No luck....but luckily cut down to less than $150 per session. Will be cut further.

Went to Punggol Plaza to buy TOTO there, btw there was a winning ticket from

there sold on Dec 07 jackpot prize of 1.5+ million.

I also do some marketing at the NTUC....for $90 I bought 4 bags full of food stuffs

including 2 pkts of frozen instant sharkfin until my freezer section is packed full.

I must be crazy to throw away $600 to 700 per session for 4D....on hind sight, still

lucky that I wake up early....frankly in part by the advert on gambling prevention

showing a man trying to talk his child into giving up her piggy-bank. MAN! it

hits "home" strongly for me...to wake up or end-up like the guy in the ad.

Pointless....to chase after money thru gambling esp without much chance of

ever hitting the jackpot. I don't have the snake's blessing yet hehehe :)

Now for TOTO.....just spend $21 per session on my dad's numbers 6 sets of

system 7 ( total $21 per session ). This is affordable.

1 comment:

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

yes....just up-dating for the sake of up-dating, cheers for reading :)

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.