Saturday, April 25, 2009

Praying day - 1st of 4th Lunar Month

Wah...so fast, already 4 months gone for this year. Oh...btw I have another 1 month to stay in my present flat, but still have not go for house hunting yet. Guess...it
has to be soon maybe after the 1st of May thing.

As usual, went to Waterloo St Temple for pray-pray and chiam-see. Again a good chiam-see....No 12. What is really bothering me lately is dishonest lawyer esp since I sold my flat mainly becoz I need the money to clear off some of my debts and to start anew. Read in the newspapers that some crooky lawyers ran off with clients' money and that really hit a spot in me. So...go asked Kuang-Imm about it and luckily it is going to be okay chiam-see. At least...I won't be so moody and worried after this.

Oh...there was a old man dressed like a monk at Waterloo St in front of the temple and he would be giving pieces of red papers written with a 4D number inside. He collapsed onto the floor this morning and the ambulance come for him. He was not moving.....may have a heart-attack. Fast and easy death....I envy him. Have to be happy for him if he is gone....no point to live too long esp being poor, worst if poor and sick. I don't think I want that kind of live....if fact, I am ready to go anytime. I have been clearing all the loose-ends so that....when my time comes, hopefully hardly anyone else beside my most immediate family will know and send me off on my last trip to Mandai hehehe. Have also left words that if too hard to drop my remain in the sea....then just flush it down the toilet at Mandai itself. Done and Gone for good.

Looking back at my life...well, not too bad for a screw-ball like me frankly. Not much studying...just somehow met a few good people and loved ones along the way to share and point me the way. I can only said...it was a wonderful journey so far and I rated my life as a "6.5/10" in term of living a good life. And I have my mistakes and also my success....and one thing I really learned from it is not to be too self-critical and to treat myself better....it would have been much more present.

Oh...about lot 12 ( chiam-see ) = good and bad...good and evil is just a short span away from each other. After all the bad things....it is only natural for the good things to follow. You will find that instead of using hemp to cover your feet...it would soon be covered with silk, richness and goodness will be yours soon. Just lighten up and enjoy the fruits of your labour.

From the above....I take it as it won't be any problem regarding my money from the flat and also, life would be smoother too. Cross my fingers and pray hard hehehe.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.