Friday, May 01, 2009

1st May

Wah...so fast that we are already at 1st May. For myself, by end of this month I have to shift out to hand over the flat to the new owner. Sad....esp after 6+ years of staying there but really got no choice to hold on to the house. Now hunting for a rental condo for the next one year before buying again. Even buy....maybe just another 4 room flat at most or smaller still.

Well...sometimes it is just that we have to move on, come rain or shine as everything seem to happen but for now we cannot really understand why? Like losing money playing shares...not that I have not experienced losing before but after more than 7 years of not touching it...itchy backside, go play the share again. First as usual....made money then lost whatever I won plus another 200% interest. SHIT!!

Now...what? Frankly....I don't really know the future but gotto take one step at a time. Worst to worst....just gotto pay with my life hor.

1 comment:

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

no smoke for toto and 4D lately

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.