Friday, June 26, 2009

Now....sitting and reflecting on my own life.

After reading all the things said about the Jacko....all the true and false stuffs and at the end of it all, still believe he was a great superstar and a songwriter. Not to mention....a great dancer too.

When...looking at what he has done and achieved, wow what a waste now that he is gone. Just want to remember him for his music and his dance moves. What else he does will never change my thinking about him.

Now....after the above, as I sit alone and think back about how I tried to dance like him makes me laugh and at the same time...sad! Wow....he has been an icon for my generation and my generation is slowly moving on into the sunset ( mati ). It really sadden me that I am still around to witness the situation. I rather that I move on too....I am nothing as compared to this great man.

3 comments:

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

I am moving from bad to worst, so it is best that I go sooner.

Anonymous said...

Rest In Peace....MJ!

Anonymous said...

yeah...sitting and wasting eating people's rice!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.