Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 - 1/1

Wishing myself and my loved ones....A HAPPY, HEALTHY, SUCCESSFUL 2010 and for the rest of new DECADE!!!

Let's this be a new start for my life to become a full-time stocks and forex trader. And that I will be able to make enough to maintain my present lifestyle and have enough left to be able to go on year-end holidays if possible to buy a small flat hahaha :).

Then after a couple of years of trading....able to teach to some paying students. This would be the best possible wish and dream that I can think of at this present stage of my life.

I would be happy even if I just can mastered the stock market....no real need to be good in both as there are an "ocean of money out there" to be make from it. I am not that greedy hehehe!

2 comments:

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

Please God....hear my prayers and grant me this wish!!

Thank you

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

From today....there will be a sea-change to my outlook towards my future and my balance of my life.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.