Saturday, November 11, 2006

Another week about to end for me

Yes! this whole week was all about my sinusistis problem. Having this nagging pain on my right side of my face and head....is really depressing enough. Then....the let-down on Wed esp when I was putting most much hope on it, made things harder for me.
So...pissed off but at times like this, no choice but to bear it and to tell myself
that things will be better in the future. At least, it shows where I stand....in other's eye. Good or bad...it is still up to me to handle it.

Got MC for Thursday and Friday, thought that I can go home after I setlled the lines
but things don't turn out as my plan and I only walk out from my office after 230am.
Went home...chilled for awhile by watching the TV and took my medicine before sleeping about 4am.

So...the conslusion is - it is a bad week for me on the whole in term to my plan, luckily from friday onwards...my sickness improved and the pain was gone. That really help my mood and depression. All in all...I blamed myself for what happen and I know why...."I seem to be putting all my eggs in just one basket even after knowing that this basket doesn't really belong to me in the first place but I seem to repeat this again now". People seem to have short momery for certain things.

1 comment:

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

when are you going to learn not to please others for a change?

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.