Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still no luck with my 4D and toto

wah....even when I am trying to post this, my post also kena "lost" due to some error thingy! FUCK!! Double Fucked!!!

Maybe this "lost" blog thing is trying to tell myself to shut-up....and don't make things anymore difficult then it already is...

And that the situation is not as bleak as what it is esp the share prices. With today's price increase the new price has almost reached the cost for what I paid about 2 weeks back. Poor timing has caused me big money.....still, nothing to complain about.

No luck this week....same things for next week and the next few weeks, becoz my honey was saying that she has lost self-confidence for sex becoz she is "fat". Hello....honey! better wake up soon so tat U can see for yourself that you are still sexy with a nice body and ass. And that I still have the hot for you the same way as when we 1st met, still no change for my view of you.

What can I do to help you to regain some of your self -confidence. That is the bottom line for my.

As for the share issue....best to sell off some of these shares and converted it to cash as cash is KING now. The whole market situation is so unstable and not worth the risk.

No matter what....no honey will mean no sayang2, so sad as no sayang2 also mean no song song....I must pray hard hard to big GOD for best luck to kena the toto jackpot, then the jackpot
$$$$$$ will be all mine. Then maybe my happiness and fcuk luck will turn for the better. Same for my mood too.

Man....is controlled by his own big and small head. Just so simple. Give him enough of the sayang2...he will go all out to take good care of you too. A nice exchange, agree?

4 comments:

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

walan....my shorten post no problem but my longer one "lost". Maybe some one is telling me something is best left unsaid.

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

so...it will be unsaid lor.

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

I truly believed in certain things eg karma, fate and luck!

Like my orginal post...I was talking about my past week and even my shitty outlook for the immediate future since now that my honey is feeling "fat" and lose her mood for pau2.

The post is gone!!!

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

sold off the share for a small loss. just about the cost of your sofa set.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.