Thursday, June 18, 2009

wah....feel better now after seeing the doctor

Had a hard time last Sat till Monday....back aches like shit plus chest pain too. Painful even just sitting up. Took some medicine for high blood pressure plus pain killer....I managed to last till I see the doctor on monday at Sin Ming. Hahaha my old family doctor....don't want to see my co's doctor even I don't mind paying cash for it. Reason....no record mah.

He checked my blood pressure and he was okay with it....has came down to 145/85-90. So he just gave me medicines for the aches and pains. After taking them...had a really peaceful sleep for these 3 nights. I really felt very much better then anytime for the last month or so.

Today....also managed to sleep from last night till this afternoon to about 3pm. If not for waking up to piss, I would sleep till 5pm.

3 comments:

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

sad things are that....my bro and honey want to borrow money from me.
the truth is....I don't have the spare money with me, and this is giving me "stresses".
how to tell them or how am I to ask from my wife? The last 50K is with her for our future flat...what I had is less than 7K which I must keep for the condo rental monthly. that is why I have cut down on 4D and toto.

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

everything is money....but money is not everything!

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

this last 7K with me....also may come handy if I drop dead. can use for final expenese till my insurance money kicks in.

Or worst for hospital bill payment, best not to touch the last 50K which is strictly for the next flat. Our rental is for 2 yrs only....still need to find somewhere to stay. Yes?

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.