Saturday, June 13, 2009

Feeling sick until cannot tahan....chest pain.

Went to my co's sick bay and the nurse took my blood pressure. Shit...it was showing 198/122, told her that I felt chest tightness and aches on my neck and back. So...I asked to lay down for awhile and took 2 panadols extra strength. After half hour, I feel better but when she checked the blood pressure again on both arms...again showing high 188/122 and 192/118. She told me to go for a doctor check-up by the morning....hahaha.

Well....didn't tell her that I am fine with having a heart attack. No sir...I am not about to waste any money seeing any doctor too. If I need to go....then so be it and I gladly go first. I didn't say this spite anyone....in fact, I am getting my wish to die early. No need for me to go find some Muslim Fanatics to behead me hor hehehe.
Much better to go in one piece with heart attack or stroke than getting chops to pieces. Only regret....no pau pau with my honey hor.

1 comment:

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

honey if you see this....do not feel too bad for me! Honestly...I
wish to die asap rather than in some hospitals troubling family and wasting money feeding the doctors.

life and death....is part of the cycle of life.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.