Thursday, December 24, 2009

Price Action Forex Trading Strategies

What I can honestly tell you is that becoming a successful forex trader requires you to learn at least 3 things.

1. Learn to read Price Action

2 Learn to read Price Action

3. Learn rules 1 and 2.

I’ve been trading this amazing market we call forex for over 7 years now. Boy, it really seems a lot longer! I can’t tell you the number of books, trading courses and mentors I have had to sift through in order to finally reach professional trading status; unfortunately, after looking back, it’s clear that 80% of what I learned was meaningless, while only 20 % has truly helped me develop a winning trading methodology and trading plan. It’s been a long, long road indeed..

Using Price Action methods and developing a strict and accurate money management plan has been my grail to profits. Half my battle is explaining to people that trading is a lot simpler than it appears. People fail because they break too many crucial market rules, and they simply look at markets through the eyes of an uninformed novice. Whilst I’m all for the use of trading methodologies, I don’t believe in mechanical forex systems, and to be frank, I have never seen one work the way it was designed to. My trading strategies involve simple price action analysis, which means I look for certain price patterns and price signals on the charts to be present before entering a trade.

I am passionate about teaching my strategies in order to empower traders by equipping them with the tools and knowledge that will improve their chance of success in this competitive market. My comprehensive forex training home-study course & video mentorship program is designed to train traders to read price action and trade like professionals. My course is filled with solid trading techniques, similar to those used by banks and financial institutions. I am going to teach you powerful and repeatable price action trading setups which I have personally used to profit considerably and consistently.

What makes me different is that I teach you skills for life, not some bogus one-hit-wonder system. We are talking about you going away from my course with a concrete plan of action, powerful entry strategies in hand, and ready to make money. My one promise is that you will finish this course and truly look at trading in a completely different mindset. You’re going to be on your way to Professional trading!

Heres Some of Whats in My Forex Training Course

What I offer is to my knowledge, one of the internets most complete online learning portal with many pages of course content, trading tutorial videos as well as Trading Setups Videos updated on an ongoing basis.

• Advanced Pin Bar Reversal entry

• Inside bar continuations and reversal entry

• The Fakey (inside bar false break) entry

• False breaks from support and resistance

• Hourly chart trend entries

• Low risk trades using intraday price action

• Trendline break entry and exit

• Basic 55% retracements with price action

• Inside bar event areas

• Finding the mean or value point

• Intro to Forex market dynamics,

• Understanding Forex Market behaviour

• Basics of mean reversion.

• Understanding trade setup risk / reward

• How to map short term trends,

• Working with perfect trends

• Using breakouts correctly with price action

• Mapping key market levels and swing points

• False breaks from support and resistance

• Using the 150 and 365 EMA with price action

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.