Thursday, December 24, 2009

Working

Hehehe.....working lei, same for tomorrow X'mas day and next week friday...which is on New Year day. That is life. I have no problem with that frankly since I don't have much of a life btw to bitch about. So...working is a norm to me be it on Chinese New Year day itself...no problem since both my parents are gone and the children also big now and they have plans of their own. Wife....same same as me, no life to talk about. Most likely to find us sitting and watching Korean drama and eating tit-bits hehehe.

To those....having a ball of a time during these busy time, cheers....do not over drink and have fun!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.