Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This week....another disappointing one too.

Yes....going to start work again tomorrow. Guess.....I have to put this week down as bad and depressing as last week. For the second day....was okay, got to see my honey. Great even if....it was just to send her and her friends to school....a 15min trip at most. Then....me and my big mouth....speak too soon and the rest of the week just turn into a nightmare....
This week more of the same....start ....looking good.... then turn out to be a waiting game with the game not showing at all.....felt like shit. Really sore.....with my life but still holding out that things will and can change....
Just zero all the way.....not able to move, i felt like my whole life is put "ON HOLD" and it is due to my own fault. My own doing....
Like yesterday....whole day laying on bed looking up at the ceiling....thinking and wondering about what the fxxk happening to me....why did I end up like this?
Then....by the time I realized that it was dinner time it was already 615pm......shit, no time to cook also. Somehow....no mood to cook too. Just go pick up wife and children to go for seafood at Punggol Marina....Ubin Seafood. The food was just so so....at least managed to enjoy my family's company for a change. Man! my wife could see that I was vex....and she asked me about it, but managed to blame it to the fish bone that struck in my throat. Shit....big fish but still I didn't put my full focus when eating it. Really there was a bone in my throat...but I got it out. The whole day....just eat half a bowl of bean curd then last till the seafood dinner. Didn't eat much too but saw my family...enjoyed the food esp the crabs....big fat sri lanka crab ( one for one ). Felt better becoz I don't want to let my depression ruined their mood...."no man is an island" like the saying goes. After that we went for a long walk with the family along the marina to watch people fishing and preparing their boats, and checking out the whole place and facilities. A quiet place.....luckily no mosquito.
It is really no fun....to live this way....believe me. Becoz now....I have to look how I will manage to get thru work....from Thur to Sat again, plus my insurance work to cope especially when both lady bosses are at my tail lately.
Yeah...rev'd my honey's email....just now, yes....it helps calm my mood.

1 comment:

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

One good thing....is that my honey respond to my sms. I cannot ask for more....I guess.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.