Thursday, September 09, 2010

Forex Trading Tips - copied from Henry Lui

Here is a list of some of my previous posts on various tips and insights into the currency market. If you are new to news trading or even to Forex trading in general, this would be a place to start:

The Grandma Indicator – Too many times traders chase after a trade or get in the market when everyone else is getting out. Hopefully by understanding this basic concept, you won’t chasing trades anymore…

Pick Your Battles – I see more and more novice traders spend far too much time trading, and sometimes even when the market is flat trying to force a trade. I’ve realized this long ago, and I’ve decided to share a little insight…

New to News Trading? Start Here - This is my welcome post to all new traders starting in the fundamental analysis space, and I try to put together valuable information to get you started.

FOREX News Trading Trigger Sheet - This is a link to download my deviation sheet containing all of the news releases that I trade, along with a video showing you how to use this report.

FOREX Tricks Video – My dumbest trick (yet it works!) - This is a special shortcut or loophole, that I’ve discovered one day when comparing different brokers. Make sure you watch this video.

Currency Strength Meter – Add 30 pips to your trade - This meter needs no introduction, but if this is the first time you read about this, you NEED to get it, and the best part is, it’s FREE!

2 comments:

wINtoTo N aLSo 4D...yEAh! said...

POWER....very interesting.

forex training said...

its always nice to see traders sharing thoughts on a blog, nice work and thanks.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

tO hAVe FuN wiTH mY liFe aND aLsO wAnT mY loVED oNeS tO hAVE tHE SaME tOO. :) bUt iN rEAL LiFe tHaT sHouLd bE sOOn.